A traditional 18th century Venetian estate, incorporating a central manor house enclosed in a courtyard by numerous buildings, including a large olive press and private chapel, not to forget the infinity pool.
The estate offers complete privacy for you to relax and rejuvenate.
With a heady mix of sleepy laid back villages, 5 star luxury, access to the gastronomical heartland of the island and all the beautiful golden sandy beaches of Corfu on your doorstep, this is the place from which to explore the best the island has to offer.
Our retreats are a refined retreat experience where all aspects of natural health are addressed. Expect your body to become lean, strong, and flexible, as your mind becomes calm, clear, and present. You are simply required to show up, be present, and allow the experience to unveil your inherent potential.
Guests are supported by our team of professional teachers who assure safety and enjoyment. Our guests frequently report improved mood, sharper thinking, better sleep, lower blood pressure, an improved direction in life, prolonged weight-loss, and even the lifting of depression.
Our team is the magic ingredient that makes your Sattva experience unique. We are a select group of guides, athletes, and educators.
- From our first step onto the mat, we are given the opportunity to look into the mirror of ‘the self.’ The clarity of this mirror affects the reflection that we see and strongly influences our behaviours. During our retreats, you will learn to clarify your mind-body connection with a focus on yoga and its practices. You will be challenged and supported by the playful and insightfulness of our teachers.
- Our all-inclusive retreats tap into nature, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, and functional movement to jumpstart your health. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Our comfortable, luxurious and nurturing accommodation is available in a wide range of different options for your convenience.
- Sattva offers holistic health solutions to the anxiety, stress and numerous other challenges posed by the ever-changing world. Imagine a place where you can reconnect with your inner self and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit surrounded by nature.
- 7 nights in luxury accommodation
- Delicious vegan/vegetarian food and drinks (no alcohol)
- Suitable for all levels, minimum age 16
Plenty of free time to relax, nourish, and enjoy the surroundings
Throughout – unlimited drinks including, tea pigs, coffee, water, an abundance of fruit & snacks.
There are two options for purchasing your space on this retreat:
1: Pay in full to secure your space.
2: Payment plan, £100 deposit followed by a payment plan spreading the remaining balance across the agreed term. Usually the number of months left before the retreat begins.