The 11 beautifully appointed en-suite rooms and open plan lounge dining room with spectacular views across the Hope Valley, make it the perfect space to celebrate yoga and meditation.
Set in the picturesque village of Grindleford, in the beautiful Dark Peak, The Cattle Shed is stylish and contemporary, offering the very best in home-from-home luxury.
With wonderful views of Froggatt Edge and the surrounding valley, Grindleford offers the perfect venue for groups to explore all that the Peak District has to offer.
Our retreats are a refined retreat experience where all aspects of natural health are addressed. Expect your body to become lean, strong, and flexible, as your mind becomes calm, clear, and present. You are simply required to show up, be present, and allow the experience to unveil your inherent potential.
Guests are supported by our team of professional teachers who assure safety and enjoyment. Our guests frequently report improved mood, sharper thinking, better sleep, lower blood pressure, an improved direction in life, prolonged weight-loss, and even the lifting of depression.
Our team is the magic ingredient that makes your Sattva experience unique. We are a select group of guides, athletes, and educators.
- From our first step onto the mat, we are given the opportunity to look into the mirror of ‘the self.’ The clarity of this mirror affects the reflection that we see and strongly influences our behaviours. During our retreats, you will learn to clarify your mind-body connection with a focus on yoga and its practices. You will be challenged and supported by the playful and insightfulness of our teachers.
- Our all-inclusive retreats tap into nature, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, and functional movement to jumpstart your health. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Our comfortable, luxurious and nurturing accommodation is available in a wide range of different options for your convenience.
- Sattva offers holistic health solutions to the anxiety, stress and numerous other challenges posed by the ever-changing world. Imagine a place where you can reconnect with your inner self and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit surrounded by nature.
- 2 nights in luxury accommodation
- Delicious vegan/vegetarian food and drinks (no alcohol)
- Indoor and outdoor areas to practice yoga
- Suitable for all levels, minimum age 16
Plenty of free time to relax, nourish, and enjoy the surroundings
11 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms 2 with bath and shower over and 9 with showers.
Throughout – unlimited drinks including, tea pigs, coffee, water, an abundance of fruit & snacks.
The postcode is S32 2HW - Important please check directions as the post code does not take you directly to the property.
On the outskirts of the village of Grindleford which has a community village shop, a hotel, a pub and hardcourt football and tennis courts.
Nearest cash point and post office is approx. 1.5 miles at White’s Calver where there’s also a very well stocked mini market and garage. Outdoor heated pool at Hathersage. Close to Chatsworth and Bakewell
Whats not included:
- Flights (where applicable)
- Travel insurance
£100 Deposit which is non-refundable.
Single occupancy £650 per person for 2 nights
Double occupancy £450 per person for 2 nights
There are two options for purchasing your space on this retreat (see below):
1: Pay in full to secure your space straight away.
2: Payment plan, £100 deposit followed by a payment plan spreading the remaining balance across the agreed term. Usually the amount of months left before the retreat begins.
Payment plan will be sent via email when the deposit has been purchased.
Ready to go?